EPSA: A story of refreshment.
- EPSA is the company that has proved in its 95 years of life that it produces Greek soft drinks, keeping its quality and taste high and steady.
- Traditional at heart, EPSA’s thirst for quality drinks stayed unchanged: still situated at the small town of Agria in the city of Volos, even the retro style bottle with the collectible character remains. From generation to generation since 1924, EPSA carries the magic history of the Greek soft drink and juice industry.
- Further, with the new groundbreaking product lines of BIO (with certified organic juice and sugar) and STEVIA (sweetener from stevia plant), EPSA is positioned at the forefront of international innovation and breakthrough, appealing to the health-minded and quality demanding worldly consumer.
Quality management system:
- EPSA implements a unified Quality and Security/ Safety Management System, in accordance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- ISO 22000 : 2005
- IFS – International Food Standard
- Organic Certification
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Click here to open
- ISO 22000 : 2005 Click here to open
- IFS – International Food Standard Click here to open
- Organic Certification Click here to open
Tártaros Gonzalo Castelló S.L.
Tradition linked to technology:
- More than 100 years of existence stand behind the activity of this company, which was established in 1907. Throughout its history, the steady growth and strong international expansion of Tártaros Gonzalo Castelló have made the company an international leader and standard-setter in the manufacturing and sale of natural tartaric acid salts and esters.
- Company’s philosophy of always driving healthy solutions has led to launch a new line of natural products to the international markets.
- Stevia sweetener is a product without calories, it tastes very similar to sugar without aftertaste. It is made from Erythritol, a sugar alcohol found naturally in various fruits and Steviol Glycosides: a high purity stevia leaf extract. It is suitable for diabetics because it has no effect on glycemic index and helps maintain healthy teeth.
- Thanks to innovative manufacturing process, both ingredients are fused into one crystal, bringing to the product a 100% natural and homogeneous flavor. This is achieved without using artificial flavors or adding masking agents.
Quality management system:
- Products being manufactured are of exceptional quality and comply with the strictest US and international Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Tártaros Gonzalo Castelló S.L. has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of Food Safety System Certification- FSSC 22000